Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Anne!- Gratitude Day 17

Since I'm on a roll about sisters...



I need to say Happy Birthday to my sister in law Anne.
Peter and Anne were lucky enough to have birthdays back to back in October
and today we are celebrating Anne, even though she's celebrating somewhere
much prettier on the North Shore.

I still remember the first time I met Peter's family, I was so glad Anne was there, she was so engaging and friendly and made me feel so comfortable in those awkward situations of meeting your boyfriends family for the first time as a young freshman in college. Thanks for the lively conversation even back then Anne.

I am grateful to have such a talented, creative, intelligent, driven, kind, empathetic
environmentally conscious and all around lovely big sister.

Happy Birthday Anne!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for those kind and sweet words, Cassie! I am so grateful for you, and am always thankful that you are in my life!

    p.s. That photo is amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete