Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cheers to Good Friends and Good Health

Day 4: Gratitude Blog

I've been blessed to have many wonderful friends in my life.

Some special people that are family but also friends,
some special people/friends  I still keep in touch with from high school,
friends I have made in my professional life,
and special friends more specifically a special group of girls that I met at Bethany Lutheran College,
we like to call ourselves Chi Beta Zappa.
 (yes it's am imaginary sorority that we made up for ourselves, just to be random and fun)

Today I am grateful for all my friends but would like to talk about my college girls.
Here they are...
This is a photo of a photo I have hanging on my wall.
These girls are so special to me,

I remember late night chats, trips to the Viking Village, parties at Barons, dressing up crazy for
Halloween and going bowling, driving through the courtyard, cheering Bethany basketball in our homemade shirts, trips to Perkins, going out, sleep overs at the school house, sharing our most important stories, birthdays, new years,
and so much more.
I am thankful for each of their individual personalities and the blessings they give to our friend group.

Now here's where my gratefulness leads to GOOD HEALTH.
4 friends out of this group have had babies,
within the last 2 months, that's a baby every 2 weeks, whoa girls :)


I am so grateful that though each one of their pregnancies/deliveries may have been stressful or  however they may describe it (and have every right to... )
each one had a healthy little baby and are in good healing health themselves.
Also the mothers that have had children previously are also healthy and so are their children.

Congrats to Lindsay and Phil for the most recent addition healthy little Noah Nathan :)

What a blessing it is and a reason to be grateful to God.


Proverbs 4:22 
For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their whole body.

SO here's to  GOOD FRIENDS and GOOD HEALTH!

1 comment: