Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gnocchi "No Key"- Gratitude Day 18

I had a "no key" tonight, ya know a gnocchi. It was delicious.

Obama would be happy we spent some money tonight and helped the struggling economy

and Romney would be happy we supported corporate business via restaurant chain.

Peter is happy we went out to celebrate his big 3-O birthday.

So basically everybody should be happy. (sorry I have election brain, too many commercials)

I know I'm happy I had a delicious gnocchi in white cream sauce, with sauteed mushrooms, roasted
chicken and grilled asparagus... not to mention the house salad and bread with spinach and artichoke dip and a glass of Chianti.  Peter had a birthday filet mignon.

So tonight I'm happy and grateful for celebrations and yummy food.


                                                            You want a bite don't 'cha?





No comments:

Post a Comment