Monday, June 1, 2009

things to be thankful for...

Even on days that seem to just drag on you can always find something to be thankful for.
I am thankful for the large maple tree in our front yard. It shades our house and gives us something big and beautiful to look at out our front window.

The only bad thing about our enormous tree are the leaves in the fall and the seeds in the spring... what a mess!



I am also thankful for flowers that are so colorful and intricately different from each other.
Here is a rose and an iris...gorgeous.




Here's Max, someone else I'm thankful for...watching the crazy lady out the window taking pictures of flowers and trees. (yep, that's me)
He loves to look out the glass door and watch the day go by.



2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you, Cassie! And Judy and Jake and Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! I'm thankful that I have such a helpful, creative and positively motivating sister in law;)

    ReplyDelete