Wednesday, January 27, 2010

where have I been

It has been an awfully long time since I've blogged...
blame it on work
blame it on grad school
blame it on finishing the basement
blame it on friends or family or Peter....
or maybe it's just me ,
Maybe the real question is ....did anyone notice, probably not...
except for you mom :)
She's my best reader, she can really keep track of her kids in this internet age...via the web, blog, facebook, email etc. etc. etc...
So maybe it's appropriate to say "HI mom, hope you are doing well."

4 comments:

  1. I've noticed but I assumed you were real busy with school. Keep up the postings, we really enjoy them here in Mesa!

    Jim and Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a typical poster of comments.....but I wanted you to know I think your blog is great...and yes I do check it often and am glad to see something new. The basement really looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I have 3 true readers ... :)

    ReplyDelete