Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Simple Things

Day 3

So as mentioned earlier, my gratitude journal will range from extraordinary to simple because gratitude can be found in many places.

So I started extraordinary and am slowly scaling down to simple with this next one.

"Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father..." Ephesians 5:20

Being thankful for everything includes the simple, small things like slippers.



How amazing are slippers on a day like today? Right?

Seriously, they are warm and cozy like socks with the durability to make a quick run out to the car to get the lunch bag you forgot when coming in.

Your feet will never be cold again and with these first few days of "true" fall weather, with only more to come, I can say that I am grateful for my cozy black slippers.

And heres a little fun fact, let's give a shout out to Alvin Slippers who began this form of footwear in 1922.


No comments:

Post a Comment