Monday, October 8, 2012

Gratitude: Day 2

If you read my post yesterday you saw...


"So my goal for this next year, a year when I'm really trying to slow down, invest more time in the things that really matter and enjoy each day, I am going to start a gratitude journal on my blog." 
So here is Day 2 of gratitude...



"Home is where the heart is"

"There is no place like home"

"Home Sweet Home"

"Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.


I am grateful that we have a place to live, to be comfortable in, to make our own. 

(literally make our own, as any one that knows us, you know we have in the past been addicted to home renovation :) I think we are finally done with this one though... 5 years later.










No comments:

Post a Comment