Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

Now that we are approaching the Day of ultimate Thankfulness, Thanksgiving
I think a quick recap of my 30 days of Thankfulness are in order...


Here's a Recap of 30 Days of Thankfulness

1. My parents
2. There's no place like home
3. Slippers
4.  Good Friends and Good Health
5. Public figures and the sacrifices they make
6. The Cutest Little Dog- that's Max
7. Hope- Hope floats
8. A chance to rest, re-cooperate, re-engerize, and reconnect
9. Peter, the world's greatest husband :)
10. My students/children and their funny perspectives
11. Cough drops and Hot tea when ya have a cold
12. Red Wine
13. My Best Girl Friends Aleigha, Lindsay and Heidi, love you guys
14. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
15. Family, all my immediate, in law and extended family
16. My little sister Sami
17. My big sister Anne
18. Celebrations and yummy food
19. Changing colors in the fall
20. iPhone 5
21.  Scarves of many colors...addicted
22.  My brothers Luke and Jake, sister Jenna
23. The perfect song for the moment 
24. Second Chances
25. Laughter
26.  Turning 30 and celebrating with friends and family
27. Fuzzy blankets
28. A good cry
29. Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit and all the blessings and love
30. Power tools and creative thinking to get out of tricky situations

We are all blessed in so many ways, we just have to take the time to see it.

"Now thank we all our God
With heart and hands and voices
Who wondrous things hath done
In whom His world rejoices
Who from her mothers arms
Hath blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love
And still is ours today"

No comments:

Post a Comment