Friday, April 29, 2011

U is for Underwear



As some of you may know I teach Kindergarten.
As you can imagine I hear lots of little comments and stories that make me laugh on a daily basis.

Well today was no exception.

We were painting during Art and listening to a C.D.
The song playing was a song that sings about the letter sounds.
As we get to the letter U the song says "U, uh, uh, uh, underwear"
Of course the kids laugh because, well didn't you know... underwear is hilarious when you are 5.

So as any teacher would say I just shrug my shoulders and say "It's no big deal, we all wear underwear, just like we all wear clothes."

Then one of the little boys in my class looks up at me and smiles,

"Nuh uh, Mrs. Lindberg, sometimes I don't wear any, I go... Canadian."

Who knew those Canadians didn't wear underwear...??? hehe



1 comment:

  1. Thermal underwear is warm, but light, underwear. Patented fabric technology is used in making thermal underwear. This provides maximum warmth to the users. Most men's thermal underwear has a soft fleece-like interior. Men's thermal underwear is very comfortable to wear under any type of clothing, it provides comfort and warmth. The light weight, ultra-soft base layer of men's thermal underwear provides protection against cold.
    cheap prom dresses

    ReplyDelete