Friday, May 22, 2009

Who even reads Vogue???


Can you believe what Anne Wintor of Vogue said about Minnesota?

Well according to her and her extensive knowledge of Minnesota we are all very obese... to be exact "little houses."

Excuse me fashion goddess, but last time I checked we were listed 30th in the fattest states, maybe she should look down south before she starts naming "houses."


City Pages Blog Reports:
"In a 60 Minutes interview last night, Wintour had this to say about the people she encountered in the Land of 10,000 Lakes:
"I'd just been on a trip to Minnesota, where I can only kindly describe most of the people I saw as little houses."She even gestures to show us how big these "little houses" really were. Well, listen: If we're "little houses", Vogue's wicked bitch of the east better watch the F out then, shouldn't she? We wouldn't want to, you know, fall on her. "---


I like City Pages take on the situation.


Good thing I prefer People magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment